Thursday, December 18, 2008

Feedback on Final Results........

I was soooooooooooooooo excited to hear that we won ! How exciting ! I am absolutely thrilled and so proud of our SPCA. Thank you so much for letting me know ! Congratulations ! What a wonderful way to end the year ! We must celebrate this wonderful occasion. Thank you sooooooooo much for keeping me in the know. Every vote I made I so wished for us to win and we did ! How exciting is that ?

Best Wishes to you all,

Barbara


I am thrilled we came as far as we did! For the smallest state, we did an awful lot of "clicking" and spreading the word to have gotten as far as we did! Dr. F - Did I also read somewhere that the RISPCA also received a Champlin grant recently? Great job for putting RI and the RISPCA into the national spotlight! Nothing to sneeze at!

Yay! You won the grant! I know it's not the "big" prize that you all were hoping for, but I would say number 4 in the country isn't too shabby!

No comments: