Monday, February 2, 2009

Bonnie Sunshine - Adoption Update


Hello -
I just wanted to give you an update on how Bonnie is adapting to her new home. Upon arrival she immediately went into hiding under the bed, hissed at me and my husband for a while. Even when I got into bed ( she was under the bed hissing) Next day she ventured out and went on top of the bed - THAT IS NOW HER SPACE- she is eating and using the litter box fine. Since yesterday she has officially come down stairs a few times ( on her own) and she lets you know when she
wants to go to bed ( she keeps coming down - until we go upstairs)
This morning she pushed her food dish at me - it was empty. So I would say she is adjusting - she is still very nervous at all sounds- and runs to hide - but it is less than a week, so I feel pretty good.-
I will be calling to set up a vet appointment sometime next week.
Thanks for pointing me in her direction.




No comments: