Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bonnie Sunshine Goes Home After 5 Months


This is what Cathy's profile of Bonnie said on Petfinder:

"Bonnie needs a home. Poor Bonnie has been at the shelter since August 2nd. She was brought to us because the family she was living with had a house in foreclosure. She did not take to the shelter for a few weeks. She was miserable, hissy, and not a very nice cat. Well, 5 months have passed, and I love this cat. I respect her for who she is, and I don't push her to do anything she does not want to do.

Bonnie is a 5 - 7 year old, spayed, beautiful medium length calico. She DOES NOT LIKE other cats. She should be in a quiet home with no children and no other pets. She would probably do best with someone who has experience with cats and can read their signals.

Bonnie loves it when I pet her and she is always trying to get my attention. Whenever I walk by, she expects me to open her cage and pet her for a while (which I do quite often). I would imagine that once Bonnie adjusts to a new home, she will be a snuggly lap cat. She just needs time and patience. Bonnie needs that right person to come along and take a chance on her."


Today was her day!
And our staff is elated!!!

No comments: